users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Java Generate classes for XSD

From: Aleksei Valikov <valikov_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 11:36:59 +0100

Hi,

he(*)'s just a novice looking for help but does not know how to ask
correctly. Don't be harsch on him(*).
XJC is also to the easiest tool to master. This is just a badly posed
question, does not look like "do my work for me" request.

(*) Or she/her - not sure about the gender.

@Veeranna Post what you've tried so far and specific error messages you're
getting.

Best wishes,
Alexey