users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Java Generate classes for XSD

From: Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 10:32:20 +0100

The imports are resolved by running xjc from the command line and with a
working internet connection. Then you'll run into a handful of duplicate
properties ("Base, three times, "MiOrMoOrMn" once) which will have to be
resolved using a bindings file.

Cheers
-W

On 10 December 2014 at 01:57, Veeranna Sulikeri <veeranna.sulikeri_at_gmail.com