users@jaxb.java.net

Re: [jaxb-1.x & maven-2] Can i upload jaxb jars into maven2-repository.dev.java.net ?

From: Kostis Anagnostopoulos <ankostis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 12:08:17 +0300

Hi Gregory and Kohsuk,

I have some obligations and i couldn't get more involved with it earlier.

I have updated the csv matrix of artifacts to contain the
dependencies, and also i add more rows conaining jaxb-1.x artifacs.
Is it possible, Kohsuke, to check the dependencies for the various
libs used by jaxb-1. ?

I include the csv file, but i hope you received the google spreadsheet
invitations, for an easier setup (haven't tried sharing spreadsheets
ever before).

When the depends are ready, i will import them into java.net maven2
repo during the next week.

Thank you in Advance
  Kostis