users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Enable Bugzilla public comments and cc

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 08:32:21 -0700

Michael Vorburger wrote:
> What's up with the Bugzilla for JAXB on java.net?
>
> I just noticed one can not make comments on issues (unless you are the
> reporter), or add oneself to the cc list of issues that one is
> interested in. Isn't that rather unusual for an OSS project? Just
> forgot? Policy?

I think you may need to be logged in to java.net to post comment or add
yourself to the CC list.

Try that, and if that doesn't work, let me know. It's not like we
intentionally set a restrictive configuration.

If we can confirm that this is "unable to post without logging in
first", then I can ask the java.net team if there's any way for them to
change it.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi