users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Maven2 versus JAXB

From: William Simons <William.Simons_at_childrens.harvard.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 11:07:06 -0400

I think the issue is the plugin's location in the repository. You have it
at
https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/repository/com.sun.tools.xjc.maven2/ma
ven-plugins/

But its group id is com.sun.tools.xjc.maven2 (note that maven-plugins is
not present.) I think if you move the contents of the maven-plugins
directory (jars and pom) up a level and remove the maven-plugins dir itself,
you might have more success.

I don't know this for certain but a plugin that I written with groupId
org.chip.ping.m2plugins winds up in that directory not a sub-directory name
maven-plugins.

I tried configuring your plugin with groupId
com.sun.tools.xjc.maven2.maven-plugins but that didn't work... Probably
because the pom doesn't match that.

Bill