users@jaxb.java.net

RE: jaxb with maven

From: Jonathan Johnson <jonjohnson_at_mail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 22:33:03 -0400

Lexi,

I would like keep the number of options to a minimum and follow the features
found for the xjc compiler
(https://jaxb.dev.java.net/nonav/jaxb20-fcs/docs/xjcTask.html). Adding more
options can make it confusing for new users to quickly start using the
plugin. These parameters you propose do not seem necessary for the
majority.

I believe you can achieve the same effect by deleting a file in the target
directory or by calling:

        mvn clean jaxb:generate

- Jon