users@jaxb.java.net

Re: jaxb with maven

From: Aleksei Valikov <valikov_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:45:06 +0200

Hi.

I have another addition: produce, depend, dependOnSchemas, dependOnBindings
attributes that control produces/depends of the XJC. This is required when
developing plugins: schemas and bindings do not change but the plugin itself can
change and produce different results. This requires "touching" schema to trigger
re-generation, but it's undesirable because of the version control. I've added
these attributes defaulting to true. If you set them to false, no
produces/depends checking will be performed and the code will be essentially
regenerated.
I've checked by changes on the Lexi2 branch.

Bye.
/lexi