users@jaxb.java.net

XJC plugin for custom Java names capitalization

From: Nicola Fagnani <nicfagn_at_iol.it>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 19:55:46 +0100

I wrote a very very simple plugin to solve a little but annoying
problem I found with a schema I had to work with and that I could not
touch.
The problem is this: the schema authors choose to use all upper case
tags for XML elements, using an underscore as separator character for
multi word tags (example: A_COMPOSITE_WORD).
A more detailed discussion and the code for the plugin can be found
at this thread on jaxb forums:

http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=13227&tstart=0

Now I'd like to share this little contribution, so I'm writing here
to have some direction on the best way to do it.

Thanks

Nicola Fagnani