users@jaxb.java.net

Re: XJC plugin for custom Java names capitalization

From: Malachi de Ælfweald <malachid_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 12:08:15 -0800

Currently it seems that they are being collected under the jaxb-commons
subproject... It would be nice though if there was a way for us to just
upload some plugin source without having to maintain an entire project (like
the HyperJAXB and Fluent do)...

Would that be something we could do? Perhaps have a subdirectory on the
jaxb-commons CVS that we can just upload contributed plugins to?

Malachi