users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXB complexType code generation problem

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:57:09 -0800

At one point we relaxed this limitation in the RI. I don't remember when
we did this, but could you try the weekly builds (in java.net) and see
if that solves the problem?

Also, if you could show us actual definitions of the
extension-restriction-extension hierarchy, that would be great. We are
trying to understand how this sort of derivation is used in the real
world.

regards,
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi