users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXB complexType code generation problem

From: Jim Beard <beard_at_counterclaim.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:54:55 -0800

I downloaded the latest weekly build, but have not been able to install
it. When I run
'java -cp . JAXB_RI_20040216', as instructed by the java.net site, I
get the following error:

Exception in thread "maen" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at com.sun.tools.xjc.installer.Main.main(Main.java:34)

Jim

On Monday, February 23, 2004, at 11:57 AM, Kohsuke Kawaguchi wrote:

> At one point we relaxed this limitation in the RI. I don't remember
> when
> we did this, but could you try the weekly builds (in java.net) and see
> if that solves the problem?
>
> Also, if you could show us actual definitions of the
> extension-restriction-extension hierarchy, that would be great. We are
> trying to understand how this sort of derivation is used in the real
> world.
>
> regards,
> --
> Kohsuke Kawaguchi
> Sun Microsystems kohsuke.kawaguchi_at_sun.com

Jim Beard
counterclaim.com, Inc
http://www.counterclaim.com
http://openefm.sourceforge.net