users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Root element with anyType

From: Ryan Shoemaker - JavaSoft East <Ryan.Shoemaker_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 20:14:13 -0400

Franklin, Brian wrote:

> Second, I think the Bug Database needs to have the version drop-down entries
> updated for 1.0.2 (and maybe the rest of the new JWSDP components). This
> may be already on the list of to-do's, but I figured I would let you know.

Brian,

You're using BugParade[1] on java.sun.com, right? We aren't using the
bug system on java.net yet.

Just file it against 1.0.1 and we will fix the version internally. In
the mean time, we'll also get BugParade updated. Also, just as an FYI
the BugParade process can be slow, so we might not actually see the bug
report for a week or two. It would be great if you could send a copy
of your report to jaxb-comments_at_sun.com as well.

Thanks,

--Ryan

[1] http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/