users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Using JAXB to inspect XML schemas

From: Erik Ostermueller <Erik.Ostermueller_at_alltel.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:29:22 -0600

Castor has a component that reads a schema into an object graph.
For an example, look at the source for org.exolab.castor.builder.SourceGenerator.
Check out how it used the SchemaUnmarshaller.

Oracle has a java class that does this, also.
The object model is cleaner than Castor's from a UML perspective, but
it hasn't seen wide use.

--Erik Ostermueller