users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXBContext and multithreading

From: Martin Bosak <bosakm_java_at_fmctc.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 21:56:21 -0600

Yes, I did get the StackOverflowError with the XJC command. I tried various
settings with the -Xms and -Xmx settings and it didn't make any difference.
The really weird thing is that if I kept trying the XJC, it would eventually
work. (I am currently using JDKf 1.3.1_06 on Win XP - Home edition).

Marty

Off topic question:

Kohsuke, is there going to be a 'final' release of the XML Datatypes
Library? The last I have seen is the Preview Version 2.1.