users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXBContext and multithreading

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 07:11:54 -0800

> Yes, I did get the StackOverflowError with the XJC command. I tried various
> settings with the -Xms and -Xmx settings and it didn't make any difference.
> The really weird thing is that if I kept trying the XJC, it would eventually
> work. (I am currently using JDKf 1.3.1_06 on Win XP - Home edition).

Hmm. Thank you for the information, anyway. You didn't get
StackOverflowError with javac?

> Kohsuke, is there going to be a 'final' release of the XML Datatypes
> Library? The last I have seen is the Preview Version 2.1.

I do have a plan to update it once JAXB gets released, but I'm not sure
how those will be called. I'll make sure it won't say "preview" anymore.

regards,
--
Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI                  408-276-7063 (x17063)