users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] java.net.jax-rs-spec has been migrated to GitHub and groups.io discussion service

From: Ed Bratt <ed.bratt_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 17:51:26 -0700

We are pleased to inform you that the project repository for this
java.net project has been successfully migrated to GItHub

Here are pointers to the migrated resources:

  * Original Java.net project name: jax-rs-spec
  * Github repository: https://github.com/jax-rs/spec
  * Repository Web-Site: http://github.com/jax-rs
  * Discussion list: https://javaee.groups.io/g/jaxrs-spec

You will find more details about our migration to GitHub at
https://javaee.github.io.

To continue following this project, please join GitHub by creating an
account using this form [https://github.com/join?source=header-home].
Then browse the the repository link above and click "Watch." If you are
new to GitHub, you can read more about how to track progress of this
project by reading selections from the "GitHub Guides"
[https://guides.github.com]

We are also pleased to join groups.io for mailing list and discussion
services. It provides many additional features that will help us engage
our community more effectively. You can read more about these features
from the groups.io help page [https://groups.io/static/help]. To use
these groups, you must be a member of the javaee.groups.io discussion
group. Then, you can join any sub-group topics you are interested in. We
intend to migrate legacy e-mail archives as well, but this will take
some additional time.

Thank you for your prior support and we look forward to your
contributions to Java EE.

Ed Bratt, for the the Java EE development team

P.S. We apologize in advance to those of you who are subscribed to
multiple Java EE e-mail lists as you may similar notifications for other
groups that you also subscribe to.