users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] Re: RxInvokerProvider

From: Santiago Pericas-Geertsen <santiago.pericasgeertsen_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 09:19:02 -0400

Hi Jim,

 Once we introduced the notion of a provider to instantiate invokers, we run into a Java generics issue that we could not resolve (you can check the archives here [1]). The current solution was a bit of a compromise between requirements and type system capabilities.

— Santiago

[1] https://java.net/projects/jax-rs-spec/lists/jsr339-experts/archive <https://java.net/projects/jax-rs-spec/lists/jsr339-experts/archive>