users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] JAXRS Question in Implementation.

From: Frans Thamura <frans_at_meruvian.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 00:17:42 +0700

hi all

sorry disturbing, hope can ask question here, or is there a mailing
list asking this?

we are creating a struts2 plugins, and now try to adopt the JAX RS
2.0, but i am not familiar with JCP and i just register JUG Indonesia
as the JCP Member, and the plugins is an extended /modification from
struts REST plugins.

this is my first project reading JSR, and try to adopt it... so
usually an user, now try to become programmer.

my idea to make JAXRS with HTML output, which Struts2 impelement it
right now in REST but it is not JAXRS still..

my team love RESTeasy and Jersey, and i think that will be awesome
have the feature in S2.

any glue all?

Frans