users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] [jsr339-experts] Re: Java SE 7 features in JAX-RS 2.0?

From: Bill Burke <bburke_at_redhat.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 22:34:01 -0400

Was at InfoQ giving a JAX-RS 2.0 talk 2 weeks ago...Met a user that said
he had to drop resteasy (and I think) move to Jersey because we started
only shipping Java 6 compiled code. he said Java 5 was still the
standard at his company...Just something to think about.

The AutoCloseable stuff is very cool though. Could these types of
things be retrofitted after?

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat