users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] [jsr339-experts] Re: Java SE 7 features in JAX-RS 2.0?

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 09:03:48 +0200

What the user said is interesting. AFAIK Jersey 1.x depends on Java 6 features for quite some time already. Maybe we still compile with target flag set to 1.5, but that would be wrong. Will need to investigate. Thanks for the info.

Retrofitting AutoCloseable should be possible at any time if we make sure that our close methods have the proper signature.

Marek