jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: JAX-RS 2.0.1 is out ?

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 16:22:42 +0200

Hi Sergey,

I was hoping to postpone the release announcement a little bit until all the tasks are complete (JCP JSR-339 page update, updated RI released), but your email made me send an early announcement - see my previous email.

Now to your question about review: a bug-fix spec release is primarily a maintenance job that is done by spec lead(s), there is not much room for EG involvement. Santiago and me went through all the bugs (only bugs can be addressed in a bug-fix release) and selected all that could be fixed without breaking TCK (esp. signature tests). You can find all the resolved issues here.

There's no need to be disappointed, it was a rather mundane task, in fact :)

Cheers,
Marek