jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: Issue priorities

From: Roberto Chinnici <roberto.chinnici_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 13:55:11 -0700

  While I agree that the client API is very important (it's at the top
of the JSR description and I proposed a critical priority for it), I'd
like to stick to the proposed schedule, with a release in Q2 2012. This
gives us enough time to address all critical issues and hopefully most
major ones as well.