users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: JAX-RPC mapping file, really needed?

From: Merten Schumann <Merten.Schumann_at_asg.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 13:34:24 +0200

Found out that Axis' java2wsdl can preserve method parameter names when
you hand over the service impl class. I think I could work with the
generated WSDL in containers like Sun AS or WebSphere. So far, so good.
Now, I just need to know if I could omit this JAX-RPC mapping file or if
I could generate it matching my Axis generated WSDL ... Axis, could'nt
you create the beast for me, even if you do not need it??? :-)

cu
   Merten