users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: about JAXRPCServletDelegate and soap address location

From: Doug Kohlert <Doug.Kohlert_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 07:47:52 -0800

Alessio,
No that is not possible using the ?WSDL. I believe you could put the
WSDL in your root context and then retrieve it without the ?WSDL like
any other public file and the servlet would not process it. I am not
sure why you would want to do this. The reason the servler replaces the
address is to make sure it is correct.