users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: JAX-RPC DII error

From: Kathy Walsh <Kathleen.Walsh_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:59:41 -0500

Hi-
You will need to set the operation style and encoding properties
on the Call object. What operation style and encoding are you using?

For example,

call.setProperty(Call.OPERATION_STYLE_PROPERTY, "document");
call.setProperty(Call.ENCODINGSTYLE_URI_PROPERTY , "");

for document style and literal use XML messages.

You may be interested in upgrading to jwsdp 1.5 which is currently
available for download.
Hope that helps,
Kathy