users@jax-rpc.java.net

about JAXRPCServletDelegate and soap address location

From: Alessio Cervellin <alessio.cervellin_at_sun-cs-italy.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:15:51 +0200 (CEST)

It seems that the JAXRPCServletDelegate class replaces the content of the <soap address location=...> WSDL tag filling it with the current host/context when a GET request (?WSDL) is done to it.
It means that the content of the "location" attribute of the soap address binding for a service is being always ignored and replaced, right?
Let's say I'd like to generate a cooked war to publish my WSDL but I dont' want the servlet to replace the value of the endpoint url specified within it, is that possible?