users@jax-rpc.java.net

jaxrpc ahndlers

From: Guadalupe Ortiz <gobellot_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 14:26:45 +0100

I have been using sopa handlers with jaxrpc for including a flag in SOAP
message that is sent. As the flag is included at runtime in this way, the
invocation take a lot of more time than before including the falg. Is it
possible with JAXRPPC include the flag at compilation time instead of at
runtime? Could you tell me how? And if it is not possible with JAXRPC, could
you tell me how to do it (with JAXM I suppose) for integrating it with my
jaxrpc service?
Thank-you very much in advance,
Guadalupe Ortiz