users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: jwsdp tutorial

From: Sang Shin <Sang.Shin_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 16:06:59 -0800

Furton, John wrote:

> I was trying to figure out the proper content of the web.xml file for
> wsdeploy but:
>
> - The whitepaper (Understanding your JAX-RPC SI Environment) does not
> show an example
>
> - The jwsdp 1.5 and 1.4 tutorials don’t even talk about wscompile and
> wsdeploy anymore. All they have is some jaxb and some security related
> chapters.
>
> Would it be possible to update the white paper and tutorial with the
> missing information?

Because JAX-RPC is now part of J2EE 1.4, all the JAX-RPC related
tutorials including
how to use wscompile are now described in J2EE 1.4 tutorial.

The online version of J2EE 1.4 tutorial can be found from
http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/tutorial/doc/

The JAX-RPC chapter is Chapter 8.

-Sang

                      Sang Shin, sang.shin_at_sun.com