users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: Re: jwsdp tutorial

From: Furton, John <John.Furton_at_tekelec.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 13:41:10 -0600

In my opinion, it would be worth mentioning that the web.xml does not
need anything special related to jaxrpc.

The source of my confusion was that in the old xrpcc times, we had to
put a jaxrpc servlet reference into the web.xml, with a servlet init
parameter referencing the properties file.

I guess all this is now left to wsdeploy.

John