users@jax-rpc.java.net

jaxrpc handlers

From: Guadalupe Ortiz <gobellot_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:31:51 +0100

I have been using soap handlers with jaxrpc for including a flag in the SOAP
message that is sent. As the flag is included at runtime in this way, the
invocation take a lot of more time than before including the flag. Is it
 possible with JAXRPC include the flag at compilation time instead of at
runtime? Could you tell me how or where to search it? And if it is not
possible with JAXRPC, could you tell how could I do it (with JAXM I suppose)
for integrating it with my jaxrpc service?
 Thank-you very much in advance,

Guadalupe Ortiz