users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: Installing JWSDP 1.5 with JDK 1.5

From: Kevin Jones <kevinj_at_develop.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 19:20:06 -0000

It's not a general fix. In my setup I first install Idea (the IDE) this has
it's own JDK that the JWSDP recognises. So the JWSDP installs and I then
replace the %JWSDP_HOME%\jwsdp-shared\bin\setenv.bat with a bat file that
references the SDK 5.0 HOME directory.

(This is essentially what was being recommended to me as a work around, i.e.
install JDK 1.4 first, as Idea comes with a JDK and JWSDP recognises that
then this fixes the problem for me),

Kevin Jones
http://public.xdi.org/=kevin.jones
skype (www.skype.com): kevinrjones