users@jax-rpc.java.net

JWSDP1.4 new features

From: Guadalupe Ortiz <gobellot_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 12:20:15 +0200

I still need time to read about the ew features in JWSDP-1.4, but I am very
interested in two of them and I would be gartefull if any of you have
already studied/used them to make me a litle summary:
* I think I have read somewhere that it provides a new way to attach
information/documents to JAX-rpc messages/services. I would like to know if
that is right and what exactly it provides.
* About compatibility with WS_Security, what does it means exactly? Which
type of security it offers? Message level? Is it easy to apply?

And finally, what does exactly mean the capability of using JDBC rowsets
with jwsdp1.3?

Thank-you very much, any comments are briefly gratefull
Gobellot