users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: JWSDP1.4 new features

From: Anita Jindal <Anita.Jindal_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:37:05 -0700

Hi Guadalupe,

JAX-RPC in JWSDP 1.4 supports WS-I BP 1.1 w/ Attachments Profile 1.0.
With this
you should be able to send large messages using attachments. You can
refer to the
JWSDP 1.4 tutorial available at http:.//java.sun.com/webservices
for more information and examples.

The XWS Security shipped with JWSDP 1.4, provides message level
security, and enables
one to send secure SOAP messages. The implementation is conformant to
Web Services
Security standard as being defined by the OASIS.

- Anita