users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: JWSDP1.4 new features

From: Vivek Pandey <Vivek.Pandey_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 10:46:54 +0530

I can answer your one of the question.

Guadalupe Ortiz wrote:

>I still need time to read about the ew features in JWSDP-1.4, but I am very
>interested in two of them and I would be gartefull if any of you have
>already studied/used them to make me a litle summary:
>* I think I have read somewhere that it provides a new way to attach
>information/documents to JAX-rpc messages/services. I would like to know if
>that is right and what exactly it provides.

JAXRPC 1.1.2 shipped with JWSDP 1.4 provides support for doing web
services attachments using SOAP with Attachemnts and WSDL Mime binding
and conformant to WS-I Attachment Profile 1.0. For details see the white
paper at:

https://jax-rpc.dev.java.net/whitepaper/1.1.2/attachments.html and its
second part

https://jax-rpc.dev.java.net/whitepaper/1.1.2/attachments-howto.html
has step-by-step instructions on building web services which can do
attachments with the sample code.

-vivek.

--
Vivek Pandey