users@jax-rpc.java.net

Is Apache Axis required to deploy JAX-RPC application?.

From: shaba dil <shaba_dil_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 23:38:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I have created a .war file by using wsdeploy
tool(attached file).

Now i wanna deploy it in a webserver.The target server
is Tomcat4.1 or 5.0.

I have placed my .war file in webapps directory of
Tomcat.and ran Tomcat.But i could'nt able to get the
service from it.Tomcat says that the requested file is
NOT AVAILEABLE.

my time is precious.I have even made buisiness and
data tier of my application,when i successfully test
the JAX-RPC model,i can use JAX-RPC and i wanna use
it.so anyone knowing plz help.

I think it's a silly questien.A simple example.I am
attaching the sunreg.war file with it.Plz check it
out.

Thanks
Shaba