users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Java Web Service Developers

From: Zhan Yi <zhanyi_at_vanlink.com.cn>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 12:18:39 +0800

Hi,
    I am currently using JAX-RPC. The worst problem for me is that i need to run wsdeploy each time i make even a very small change. Some times I use 1 second to make a change, and need to wait about 30 seconds to repackage the war and run wsdeploy and then restart the application server. When debugging one bug this process will iterate several times. This significantly slow down our developping process.

Regards
Zhan Yi