users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Just send me ur wscompile.bat file

From: Bobby Bissett - Javasoft <Robert.Bissett_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 16:30:57 -0400

Hi again Shaba,

Like Doug, I also tried your files with the newer jaxrpc and they
worked. I reinstalled jwsdp 1.3 and saw your failure. Doug is correct
about specifying the -classpath option: with the upcoming jwsdl 1.4, it
was working without it, but with 1.3 I needed to run "wscompile -gen
-classpath . config.xml" (when running from the directory containing the
sunreg dir). I was using a shortcut that just happened to work for me
when trying to recreate your problem.

Cheers,
Bobby