users@jax-rpc.java.net

Java Web Service Developers

From: Doug Kohlert <Doug.Kohlert_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 17:13:21 -0700

Dear Java Web Services Developer:

* Are you a developer, IT manager, or architect who is currently
evaluating, prototyping, developing or deploying Web services?
* Have you used Web services developer kits from Microsoft, IBM, Sun,
Apache or other vendors?
* Do you recommend or approve Web services projects and/or the
purchase of hardware and software in support of Web services projects?

If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, the Java Web
Services Developer Pack team would like to hear from you!

We are currently in the planning stages for the next release of the
JWSDP. As such, we very much value your input and are looking for
developers who are willing to share their thoughts on the direction of
Web services, the JWSDP offering, and more.

If you are interested in shaping the direction of Java Web services
technologies, please send email to Sherman Dickman at
sherman.dickman_at_sun.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Sherman Dickman

Sherman Dickman
Strategic Marketing Manager