users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: "QName" class was not found.....any other jar class?THNX!

From: Irda Ab Rahman <irdawati_at_mimos.my>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:19:14 +0800

Dear Arun and Bobby ,

Many thanks for ur thoughtful advises and hints, and really useful in
order for me to run the StockClient ! And now, i could say that the
whitepaper Part 2 should at least mentioned all the required jar before
running the client program at the build/classes. However, the whitepaper
and this workgroup really make my day!

Thanks Again... and now, i shall move-on to design the web service using
UML in more understandable manner.

Rgds,
Irda

Arun Gupta wrote:

> Hi Irda,
>
> Can you pass all the required jars to the generated code using the
> -classpath option ? So you need to invoke StockClient as follows:
>
> java -classpath <all the jars + other classes you need> <any other
> options you need> StockClient
>
> Thanks,
> -Arun
>
> Irda Ab Rahman wrote:
>
>> Dear Arun and others,
>>
>> Am going through some of possible way on how to dissolve this
>> "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/namespace/Q
>> Name " at StockQuoteService_Impl.java and StockClient.java . The
>> possible action is by copying and jar the required jar cvf
>> StockClient.jar ( inclusive jax-qname.jar,....and other JWSDP_HOME
>> llibraries) ~ as was pointed out by Arun.
>>
>> However, am still stumbled block with the same error . Is there any
>> possibility that i need to copy these required jar files into the
>> generated-stub directory? I don't know what could be any others
>> possible way to handle.
>>
>> Any good hints will be more appereciate. Thnx!
>>
>> Irda
>>

>> Arun Gupta wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Irda,
>>>
>>> javax.xml.namespace.QName is available in
>>> JWSDP_HOME/jwsdps-shared/lib/jax-qname.jar.
>>>
>>> For running the client, you need to include all the jar files
>>> required by jax-rpc client runtime. These are
>>>
>>> JWSDP_HOME/jaxrpc/lib/*.jar
>>> JWSDP_HOME//saaj/lib/*.jar
>>> JWSDP_HOME/jwsdp-shared/lib/*.jar (not all are required, but this is
>>> convenient)
>>> JWSDP_HOME/jaxp/lib/*.jar