users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: JAXRPCServlet does not call super.init()

From: Tim Young <dh_jaxrpc_at_UGCS.NET>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:38:51 -0600

Hi,

JAXRPCServlet overrides init(ServletConfig) and it does NOT call super.init(ServletConfig) when it should. Sorry I was not clear before, I mistakenly assumed that people are familiar with the JAX-RPC source code :)

So I assume this is a bug ... Hopefully it will be fixed if it is not already. I would file a bug but I don't know where ... It's so hard to find anything on the Sun sites ...

Thanks.

TY