users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: parameter names in generated WSDL can be renamed? --> AXIS?

From: Pedro Salazar <pedro-b-salazar_at_ptinovacao.pt>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 17:31:35 +0000

Greetings,

Doug, can you explain how to generate the service interface and the
skeleton java files from a WSDL file in sun's jaxrpc development tools?
Or maybe I didn't understand the suggested procedures by you! (indeed,
its very annoying and dangerous replacing the builders/serializers files
in the default generated files by xrpcc).

Actually, I'm considering to try the AXIS (apache) to workaround this
problem, what do you think about using it? It has the tools to generate
stubs and skeletons from a WSDL!

Remember, I want to retain the original names of my web service
implementation interface for avoiding the confusion of the replaced
names (e.g. name1, name2, ... -> String_1, String2, ...).

By the way, I'm replying after a long time since the beginning of this
thread due some work in other projects that have me very busy. Sorry for
that.

thanks,
Pedro Salazar.