users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: SOAPMessage conversion

From: Bjarne Rasmussen <brasmussen_at_NOVELL.COM>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 06:24:22 -0700

Hello,

My suggestion would be that you don't use a JAXMServlet but a JAX-RPC
servlet. That way you not only get the input parameters in the format
you want (as method arguments), you also get the incoming SOAP messages
dispatched to the correct business method.

 - Bjarne.

http://www.novell.com

>>> Steffen.Rusitschka_at_MCHP.SIEMENS.DE 01/09/03 04:48AM >>>
hi,

I want to access the parameters of a call given by a SOAPMessage in a
JAXMServlet. This seems to be a pain in the a** because of all the IDs
that
are usually used with complex types etc....
Is there an easy way to convert a javax.xml.soap.SOAPMessage to
something
like a reverse javax.xml.rpc.Call where i can extract the input
parameters
as SOAPElements/Standard Types with a "getInputParameters()" method?

cheers,
steffen

Steffen Rusitschka Email: Steffen.Rusitschka_at_siemens.com

Siemens AG, Munich Phone: +49 89 636 53510
Corporate Technology, IC 6 Fax: +49 89 636 41423
Intelligent Autonomous Systems ICQ: #53212537