users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Implementing class file on client side?

From: Binildas C. A. <binildas_at_IBSPLC.COM>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 08:57:31 +0530

As far as I understand, the client side artifacts can be generated from
the WSDL file alone. If that is the case, hope there are no dependency
issues. Even if the client is in C++, we still can access the Web Service
implemented in Java, by generating the C++ client side stubs out of the
WSDL file using some C++ integrated tools.

or, am I missing something...

Binildas C. A.
IBS Software Services (P) Ltd.
India
Tel : ++91 - 471 - 700080 (Extn. 4272)
Fax : ++91 - 471 - 700078
mailto:binildas_at_ibsplc.com
http://www.ibsplc.com

yawningrascal_at_HOTMAIL.COM
Sent by: Public discussion on JAX-RPC <JAXRPC-INTEREST_at_JAVA.SUN.COM>
05/15/02 12:58 AM
Please respond to Public discussion on JAX-RPC