users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: want to expose some methodes of JAX-RPC on J2EE

From: Arun Gupta <arun.gupta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 09:09:45 -0800

Hi Armond,

If you bundle the jar files within your war file (and this in ear file),
then all the JAX-RPC relevant classes get loaded from these jars. We've
tried that particular configuration and it works on J2EE 1.3.1 Reference
Implementation.

However there is a caveat. Your war file (and thus ear file) will be
really big. And moreover we've not tried that particular configuration
with other J2EE servers. If you've tried on other J2EE-compatible
servers, do let us know.

Thanks for your interest in JAX-RPC.

Regards,
-Arun