users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: want to expose some methodes of JAX-RPC on J2EE

From: Arun Gupta <arun.gupta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 09:13:03 -0800

Hi Dharmendra,

After you've deployed your service, try giving the following URL in a
browser window:

where:

host - Host where J2EE server is running
port - Port on which J2EE server is running
context - Context root of your J2EE application
pattern - URL pattern specified in your web.xml of WAR file

It should show you the ports available at this URL endpoint.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for your interest in JAX-RPC.

Regards,
-Arun