dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: Setting up Netbeans with the Mojarra codebase

From: Jason Lee <jason_at_steeplesoft.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 10:27:14 -0500

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 3:29 PM, Jim Driscoll <Jim.Driscoll_at_sun.com> wrote:

> Awesome! Take your time, this is a "nice to have" for me - I'm tired of
> using the file browser on Ubuntu, is all :-)

OK. Here it is. Just this morning, I finished up setting up all the
dependencies so that NB doesn't show errors. As best I can tell, there's
nothing in this that's specific to my machine, so it should be good for
general use. If you find it so, I'd like to know, as I may just commit it
to the repo. :)

--
Jason Lee, SCJP
Software Architect -- Objectstream, Inc.