dev@javaserverfaces.java.net

Re: Redirect Params

From: Jacob Hookom <jacob_at_hookom.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 08:44:20 -0500

The only reason I would see for breaking out the params like that is for
converter attachment-- but frameworks such as Struts and WebWork simply
evaluate the targeted view-id as an Expression, allowing:

/foo.jsf?id=#{action.orderId}

No schema change, just a different NavigationHandler

--
Sent from my FrankenBerry Wireless Handheld