users@javaserverfaces-spec-public.java.net

[jsr344-experts mirror] Re: Let's get started on JSF 2.3

From: Leonardo Uribe <lu4242_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 19:46:25 -0500

Hi

There is plenty of ideas to do. I created this one today:

https://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1297
Improvements over Facelet Functions

Please consider it too. It is not difficult to do, but the only way to
make it work is inside the spec.

I'll try to submit more ideas on the next weeks.

regards,

Leonardo