[jsr372-experts] Re: [JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1066] Task - JavaDoc for Application#getNavigationHandler() method does not mention the navigation-handler within the application element of faces-config

From: Neil Griffin <neil.griffin_at_portletfaces.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 16:05:53 -0400

Hi Manfred,

I just updated JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1066 with some suggested JavaDoc for Application.getNavigationHandler() based on the JavaDoc from Application.getResourceHandler().

When I created the issue back in 2012, I became aware of the JavaDoc oversight in getNavigationHandler() because I had to implement a NavigationHandler for the JSF Portlet Bridge. I was not aware of the oversight in other methods like getMessageBundle(), etc. as Bauke mentions below.

Best Regards,

Neil