[jsr372-experts] Re: [JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1066] Task - JavaDoc for Application#getNavigationHandler() method does not mention the navigation-handler within the application element of faces-config

From: Bauke Scholtz <balusc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 12:12:05 +0200

Well, there are more missing. E.g. getMessageBundle() doesn't mention
<application><message-bundle>, getResourceBundle() doesn't
mention <application><resource-bundle>, getDefaultRenderKitId() doesn't
mention <application><default-render-kit-id>, getActionListener() doesn't
mention <application><action-listener>.

I agree we should align out the javadoc as much as possible, but I wonder
why the user was mentioning only the navigation handler.

Cheers, B